|Brand Name||Signature Sleep|
|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Signature Sleep Gold 6 Inch Bonnell Coil Twin Mattress-In-a-Box, with CertiPUR-US certified foam, offers comfort and convenience with its ergonomic design. It has a bright white color that stands out and looks crisp and clean. It features 13.5-gauge tempered steel coils that provide maximum support for a sound sleep that can be relied upon. It meets federal flammability standard CFR 1633, providing quality and safety. The Mainstays mattress is made with a certified eco-friendly foam manufacturing process that prevents volatile organic compounds from being released into the atmosphere during the production process. This mattress is compressed, vacuum-sealed and boxed for easy shipping. Made to last for many years, let the Signature Sleep Gold 6 Inch Bonnell Coil Twin Mattress-In-a-Box add comfort to your bedroom.
- Quilted pattern mattress design
- Soft cover made in Polyester
- The Signature Sleep Gold 6 Inch Bonnell Coil Twin Mattress-In-a-Box is made with CertiPUR-US certified foam
- Foam in this mattress is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (Tris) flame retardants, ozone depleters, mercury, lead and heavy metals
- Foam is low in VOC emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 PPM). Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Safety Product Commission
- Meets federal flammability standard CFR 1633
- 5.5 of 13.5 gauge high performance comfort coil springs offer consistent support and proper balance
- 1" high density support foam delivers edge-to-edge support and cradles your body for optimal sleep
- Twin size coil count: 216
- Twin size mattress dimensions: 75L x 39W x 6H
- Twin size net weight: 31.5 lbs
- Full size coil count: 312
Firm. Gets job done
It’s okay very firm great for my toddler tho. Ordered a bed from DHP as well and I am satisfied with both purchasesNiceeee
Good enough for kids bunk beds or guest bed.
You can feel the springs easily but my kids don't feel them when they lay on them. They fit on our bunk beds and will do nicely for a first big kid bed. I have lain on it to help my youngest fall asleep and if I had to sleep on it for a few nights it would be fine. But as far as a long term bed for an adult....some might be uncomfortable. But it was a nice surprise to have them be this nice for the price.MomaTawn
Buy a topper when purchasing this bed!!
This bed doesnt look anything like the pictures. We have had our bed for 4 days now and it looks no different then when we unrolled it. It has barely any padding and some spots have almost none and you can feel the springs like crazy! Definitely got what i paid for. We are going to buy a topper for it so my daughter doesnt feel those springs. The edges are also mishaped from being rolled up.
I bought 2 of these beds for my little humans (3 and 13) and so far they love them. They are affordable too.Cassie
Soft very comfortableNikki