|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
The look of a glass top table is classic and timeless and never goes out of style. This Mainstays 5-Piece Glass Top Metal Dining Set features a clear glass topped metal table and four matching upholstered chairs, seats four people comfortably and will add an upscale look to any dining room or kitchen. The sleek, contemporary look goes with any number of dￃﾩcor styles. Youll up the elegance factor of any meal when you enjoy it on this 5 piece dining set. The microfiber upholstery on this dining set provides plush comfort and complements the sleek metal work on the chair and table legs for a coordinated, polished look. Some assembly required.
Mainstays 5-Piece Glass Top Metal Dining Set:
- Upholstered dining set has a traditional style
- Seats 4 people comfortably
- Adds an upscale look to a dining room or kitchen
- Sleek, contemporary design
- Blends seamlessly with existing home decor
- Upholstered cross-back chairs provide comfort
- Beautiful metal detail work on chairs and table legs
- Black frame complements the tan upholstery
- 5-pieces in the set
- Includes beveled glass top and metal table and 4 metal and microfiber upholstered chairs
- Table measures: 30"H x 42" diameter
- Chairs measure: 17"W x 20.8"D x 36.5"H
- Some assembly required
- Ships in 1 box
- Mainstays 5-piece traditional dining set model #WM2412RDC
Exactly what I wanted. Easy set up!
I searched everywhere for a dining set for my apartment and was skeptical about buying an unassembled set however after reading the reviews I went ahead and bought this. I am very glad that I did and I am very grateful for the reviews that other customers wrote. I attached a photo of the box and the dining set. Here are a few tips/notes from my experience with this product.
1. The box weighs 110 pounds and yes you can take the pieces out and get it into a car without a problem. I had a friend who has a mini wan and the box fit perfectly.
2. You need a scissors (to cut open the packing material) and a Phillips screw driver in addition to the allen wrench that came with the set. It would be a lot easier if you have a drill with an allen key attachment. I didn't and it worked out fine.
3. Place all of the screws and bolts (two types) in a Ziploc bag so that you don't loose any. They did not include any extras so don't loose any.
4. When I screwed the seat cushions to the chair frame I ended up screwing one of the four screws into the cushion instead of the wood frame beneath the cushion. You need to align the cushion carefully. I don't think that this will be an issue as the other 3 are secured. I am going to check to see if they sell the cushions separately in case I have an issue later on.
5. I placed all of the pieces on the floor and then started to assemble the chairs. It took about 20 minutes per chair. I put the set together by myself. The hardest part was tightening the bolts at the end. Do not tighten the bolts until the end as per the instructions.
6. The glass is very heavy. I was able to lift it on my own but it really would be better if you have two people.
7. I am using a 6x8'9" carpet beneath the table. Bought from Walmart for $35.
I think this was an excellent buy and I hope that it holds up. Very satisfied. NOTE that their was a $50 freight charge for home delivery. I live in NY so I am not sure if the cost is by location. I ended up having it ship "site to store" free of charge and picked it up. Opt for the freight if you don't have the means to pick it up and fit it into your car.RPNYC
I love it!! It's Beautiful!!
As I lost everything I owned four years ago, I've needed new things for the past year and having limited income, one has to stick to a very tight budget. I had wanted this dining set since I first saw it, it seemed beautiful and affordable, well, I was finally able to order it...
It arrived faster than expected! It arrived in a pretty compact box. Walmart's Associates were EXTREMELY HELPFUL & Sweet!! I brought it home and sat it down. It did take me about an hour to remove the items out of the box because they are very secured to ensure that nothing breaks or gets scratched during shipping, so I suggest you do open the whole box so removing the items from the box will take you less time. I suggest that you open the box with the glass at the bottom, leaving the table for last. Assembling it was very simple, it does bring its own allen wrench for those who don't have one, but to cut your assembling time, I suggest a small ratchet with the proper size tip. I did do it by hand with the allen wrench and it took me about 45 minutes per item, so all together it took me almost five hours total to assemble this product, when I was finished, I smile in contentment for feeling so accomplished!! And its Absolutely Beautiful!!
I thank Walmart, for employing over 2,000,000 people, yet offering affordable prices and a wide selection in all your merchandise. I suggest Walmart to everyone, every single day!!Salsera007
Good product, Assembly difficult
Wonderful Dining Set
This set has far exceeded our expectations! We have placed it in our sunroom and it looks terrific! Perfect size,stylish,sturdy,and it has a beautiful beveled glass top. This is a steal at under $200!! We love it!!Chelsea2000tx
I love my table set! The only downside is that it came with 6 MISSING screws so I wasn't able to add the bottom portion of the table. It was however easy to put together and sits lovely in the corner of my kitchen. Also, the box can destroyed!TashaTasha