|Brand Name||Crew Furniture|
|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
The Traditional Juvenile Microfiber Recliner offers a comfortable place for reading, gaming, watching TV and relaxing. With a sleek and smooth polyester cover on top, this recliner comes with polyurethane foam and polyester fiber filling to offer the utmost comfort for your kid even when seated for maximum hours. Ideal to withstand up to 78 lbs. , this traditional recliner features armrests for added comfort and can also be set in lounging position. Available in a number of shades, you can choose one that fits your room decor. This recliner chair is constructed with solid wood and sturdy metal frame to give long lasting performance.
- Crew Furniture Traditional Kids Recliner, Multiple Colors
- Crew Furniture Traditional Kids Recliner
- Classic plush, tufted back style
- Push-back reclinable seating position for customized comfort
- Great for reading, playing games, watching TV, relaxing
- Soft and smooth polyester microsuede fabric, available in variety of colors - Coordinates well in any room
- Polyester fiber and Polyurethane foam filling - Soft and comfortable
- Round stitched faux button tufts - No buttons to fall off. Eliminates choking hazard, safer for little kids
- Sturdy wood and metal construction - Designed to withstand heavy use
- Fully assembled
- Sitting dimensions: W 21.5" x 20.5" D x H 27"
- Reclined dimensions: W 21.5" x 34" D x H 24"
- Seat height: 12.5"
- Seat width: 13.25"
- Armrest height: 16"
- Weight limit: 78 lbs
- Age Group: 3-7 yrs old
- Adult should assist small children with reclining function
- Return to upright, closed position when not in use
My 2 grand daughters love their recliner!
Perfect for young children.
For My Granddaughter's First Birthday
I based my decision to purchase this after reading the description and reviews online. I saw much pricier ones that looked similar to this. I am more than satisfied, it's a real piece of furniture! Solid construction and great fabric. Perfect size for her to use now and for another five years at least. I saw a character chair for about $20 that I considered until I saw it in the store, and how flimsy and cheaply made it was. I'm so glad I chose this one for about $60, it was well worth the extra money and just as good as ones I saw for $175. I chose a fabric color that coordinates with the living room furniture in the house, so it doesn't look like another kid's toy laying around the living room.upndnglo
If you order Magenta , they will send light pink.
Ordered magenta which shows a dark pink but they will send a light pink! So annoying...it's not what I wanted at allMrsMac81
Chair is better than expected
I wanted to make sure when I bought this chair my daughter who's almost two can use it for a few years. Its defiantly big. It feels like a seude fabric, so cleaning should be easy. But pushing the foot part back in, is a little hard. But that's fine. Excuse the messy house in the picture, but a toddler runs the place. Lolwhosheather
Smaller than expected. Difficult to lift foot rest, and it drops down with the slightest of movement. Does not 'lay back' much. The grandkids like them but have trouble with the foot rests. No lever so I have to pull up for them (not fun).Audra