|Brand Name||Better Homes & Gardens|
|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Relax on the red Better Homes and Gardens Clayton Court Chaise Lounge with 5 easy to adjust back positions. The Clayton Court chaise lounge chair is cushioned for comfort and has wheels so you can easily move it wherever you want. The frame is black powder-coated and constructed in steel for durability. The heavy duty steel frame of this chaise lounge with durable powder coated care-free finish will last for years to come and the all-weather resin wicker is suitable for outdoor or indoor use. See coordinating Clayton Court Collection pieces.
Better Homes and Gardens Chaise Lounge with Wheels:
- The Better Homes and Gardens Chaise Lounge with Wheels includes 1 cushioned chaise lounge chair
- Heavy-duty steel frames
- 5 easy to adjust back positions
- Patio Chaise Lounge features wheels for mobility
- Durable, powder-coated, carefree finish
- Holds 1 person up to 225 lbs. per chair
- Clean with mild soap and water
- Patio Chaise Lounge Chair Dimensions: 74.5"L x 25.5" W x 26" D
Fabric and Cushions:
- Fabric: olefin/poly blend
- Fill: Polyester Fiber Batting; Polyester Polyurethane
- Attach with fabric ties
- Water, stain and mildew resistant
- Treated for UV protection
- Clean with solution of 1 tablespoon liquid dish soap in 1 gallon of water; rinse well and air dry; do not use bleach or solvent
- Seat & Back Cushion:77.25"x22.75"x1.75"
- Chaise Lounge will arrive in 1 box
- Frame (1) Year-Warranted for one (1) year from the original purchase date against defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship. NOTE: Steel and wrought iron are not warranted for rust, corrosion, or rust staining.
- Fabric (1) Year Fabric on cushions, slings, and umbrellas warranted against separation at the seams for a period of (1) year. Fading, mildew and discoloration due to exposure to elements, chemicals, and spills are not covered. Please refer to care and maintenance information for proper cleaning instructions.
- Site to Store Pickup Note: This item is packaged in 1 large box that may not fit in a standard sized vehicle. Please make sure you have a large car or truck for store pickup.
- Box dimensions: 61.61L x 6.54W x 23.27"H; weight: 25.4 lbs
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1-877-877-1235
- Hours of business: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (EST) Monday-Friday
LOVE these chairs!!
Once my husband got over the fact that he had to assemble all 4 chairs, they went together smoothly and easily! They look GREAT! The chairs seem to support weight well(my husband is 200 lbs.) The red cushions are a much deeper red than pictured on the website, which I was VERY happy about! I
shopped for a WHILE online and these chairs were BY FAR the best deal! I gave 4 stars since I've only had them a few days!DisappointedDame
Stylish, well built, slightly heavy
Good looking among the plastic ones - trade off is that it's heavier (wheel fixes it) and more diff to clean.
The wheel is a really good idea, much easier to move it around and looks better too.
So far so good, we'll see how it will hold up in the rain. We're in DE, close to the beach...
It was easy to put it together (maybe 10 min). Unfortunately it arrived a bit damaged.
One leg was scraped and bent a little as it was sticking out of the box.
However the bistro set that we ordered with it had to be returned as that was beyond acceptable.. UPS really did a number on that one ...Adam199
Nice Looking but difficult to assemble
I got 4 of these for my pool area. First let me say they look great! We had them for a while before we put them together and when we did, it was not fun. Every one of them had one issue or another with assembly. On the first, one of the wheels was missing the rubber tread and the straight bar on the back piece was bent, on the next couple the brackets for the back piece were bent (we had to hammer them out to fit) and on the last one, one of the bars that held the wheel on was bent. None of these were defects were so terrible to return them, but it was obvious that the quality inspectors need to step up their game on inspecting these parts! I am calling the company to get a wheel with tread. That will result in a return if they will not fix this. But just on one of them, especially since this was the same one that had the bent bar. All in all, they are pretty, I love that they have wheels for easy moving, they seems sturdy and I am pleased with the purchase.MSLady
Good value for the price
I bought two of these lounges and was pleased with the overall quality for the price that I paid. The assembly instructions were easy to follow. I had the first one fully assembled in 40 minutes. The second one took about 30 minutes. All of the tools you need are provided in the hardware package. The frame is an ample size and sturdy enough for the average person. It takes very little effort to pick the lounge up at the foot and wheel it around. At 73 inches and 215 pounds, I found them to be comfortable. However, if I weighed 75 to 100 pounds more, I think I would want something a little sturdier. My one disappointment was the fact that the 2 pieces on the backrest that permit adjusting the incline were made from plastic. These 2 pieces will most likely establish the chair's longevity. As noted by others and evident in the photos, the cushion is slim - probably not the thing for a long afternoon nap but good enough for relaxing and for masking the frame beneath.mayo65
I ordered 2 to be by the pool. My hesitation in ordering them originally was the assembly reviews I had read. Since this is my husbands "job", he said he would do it. It did take approx. 1 hour each chair to assemble, but all the parts were there and everything fit together without forcing it. Love the look and the cushions are really nice. They arrived in about one week after ordering. They are light enough to manage if I want to move them and having the wheels really helps in rolling them in place.KayC